Dos and Don'ts while Registering The Conference
- Send your Original Research paper.
- Test the plagiarism by yourself before submitting the paper.
- Send the paper in .Doc Format and take the help of Sample paper from the conference website and read the "Rules and Regulations" of the Conference Carefully.
- Note the last date of Paper submission form the conference website and send the paper before the last date of Submission
- Note the Last date of Registration. If your paper got selected you must confirm the registration before last date of registration. Your registration will not be considered after last date of registration and no money will be refunded.
- Do visit the official conference website(only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all the latest information.(Always refresh the web page for any update)
- Do check your registered mail ID and Mobile number regularly. Any conference notifications will be communicated through mail and Mobile only.
- Do Ask for the "Conference Schedule mail " from the Conference Coordinator after Last date of registration only.
- Do not book your tickets and hotels before taking the "Conference Schedule mail " from our Conference Coordinator.Any financial loss due to travel cancellation/travel rescheduling will not be provided by the organizer due to conference rescheduling.
- Do not reach the venue before or after the reporting time on the day of the conference.
- Do not use any adult picture, Controversial map or Picture while presenting and publishing your paper.
- Do not consider the Payment Confirmation mail(From Payment Gateway) as the Final Confirmation mail. Wait for the "Conference Schedule mail " from the organizer.