The Definitive Resource for Trusted Open Science
High-quality full papers which at the time of submission, are not under review and have not already been published or accepted for publication elsewhere are solicited. The first page should include the paper’s title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper’s topic area(s), the authors’ full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Authors are required to submit fully formatted papers (PDF), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication. Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5″ x 11″ – US letter, Two-Column). The final manuscript for publication will be limited to 6 IEEE pages. Your paper must be printable in order to be accepted.
At least one of the authors of each accepted paper has to register at the regular rate (non-student). Each registration will cover one accepted paper. ASE-Network 2018 Organizing Committee reserves the right not to include in any paper into the proceedings that are not presented at the conference.
- Please submit your abstract/paper via online submission or email.
- For presentation only, abstract is needed
- For presentation and publication, full paper is needed
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted via online submission system.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
Timing of Oral Presentations
10-12 minutes to present
3-5 minutes for Q&A
Submitting Your Presentation
All speakers must have their presentation on a USB and bring it to their assigned session room 10 minutes prior to the sessions start time so it can be uploaded onto the session room computer.
During Your Presentation:
Each meeting room will have a laptop at the podium. Once the presentation is launched, the speaker will control the program from the podium using a computer mouse or the up/down/right/left keys on a keyboard.
Preparing Your Poster Presentation before the Conference
Your poster should cover the KEY POINTS of your work. The ideal poster is designed to:
provide a brief overview of your work
initiate discussion and questions
The title of your poster should appear at the top about 25mm (1″) high.
The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
Your poster should be A1 size.
Carefully prepare your poster well in advance of the conference. There will be no time or materials available for last minute preparations at the conference.
Your poster must be posted at least 1 hour prior to your presentation time and removed immediately after the session. If your poster is left behind, it will be discarded.
All authors must print and bring their posters with them to the conference.